B Speed Plus
Maximum comfort at high speeds
- REAL 45 km/h from our high-speed with 600W motor
- 850 Wh battery upgradeable
- Comfortable riding position and low centre of gravity
- Full suspension
- Robust low step-through frame
- Regenerative braking and coasting
The B Speed Plus was designed to bring together speed and comfort in a way that cyclists have not been able to experience before. The low step-through frame makes it easy to get on and off, making the B Speed Plus ideal for people who ride their bike several times a day.
The 600W motor allows you to effortlessly reach the maximum supported speed of 45 km/h whilst the full suspension system and upright riding position ensure a smooth and comfortable ride.
The standard 570Wh battery will keep you riding up to 60km on a single charge.
B Speed Plus
The B Speed Plus adds a number of premium finishings to enhance your riding experience.
- The Supernova M99 Pure+ headlight creates two distinct and extremely bright arcs of light to make the rider visible from afar, making it clear to others that you’re riding fast and ensuring a safer ride.
- Magura MT 4e brakes provide high brake control and reliability, allowing you to apply as much braking power as you require with an adjustable lever reach setting.
- Ergon GP10 grips enhance your grip comfort, preventing numb fingers or aching hands and forearms on longer rides.
Easy to secure, tough to lose
In addition to using a conventional lock, our new integrated display system makes securing your Klever bike even more simple. A small dongle acts as your key, plugging into the bike to enable using it.
By removing the dongle the security system is automatically activated, turning on the motion sensor that will detect any movement of the bike, activate a loud alarm and lock the rear wheel in place, preventing the bike from being rolled away.
A smarter ride
The B Speed Plus is capable of both regenerative braking and coasting, so any time spent riding whilst not actually peddling recharges the battery, extending your range and making the ride more efficient.
It also features a USB charging portal integrated in the handlebar, allowing you to charge your phone on the go.
|Suspension||Front & rear suspension||LED front light||Supernova M99 Pure+|
|Wheel size||24"||Equipped battery||570 Wh|
|Frame material||Aluminum||Equipped charger||Fast charger (5A, 250W)|
|Support limit||45 km/h||Display console||2.5 LCD + E-Key + Bluetooth|
|Power (max)||600 W||Shifter+derailleur / sprockets (F/R)||Shimano Deore XT 10 Speed|
|Torque (max)||49 Nm||Gears||52/11-36 T|
|Range (360Wh battery)||-||Tyres||Big Ben 24 x 2.15"|
|Range (570Wh battery)||30-80 km||Suspension travel (F/R)||70 mm / 65 mm|
|Range (850Wh battery)||45-90 km||Rear rack load||25 kg|
|Rear drive system||Klever BIACTRON V2||Max throttle speed||18 km/h|
|Operating noise (max)||<50 dB||Weight (with equipped battery)||28.5 kg|
|Max load (on bicycle)||110 kg||Certifcation||EC Whole Vehicle Type Approval|
|Category||Moped (L1e-B)||Charge time (from 10% to 90% battery capacity)||2.3 h|
|Hydraulic disc brake||Magura MT4e 180 mm||Extras included||Regen coasting & braking|
|Suspension||Front & rear suspension|
|Support limit||45 km/h|
|Power (max)||600 W|
|Torque (max)||49 Nm|
|Range (360Wh battery)||-|
|Range (570Wh battery)||30-80 km|
|Range (850Wh battery)||45-90 km|
|Rear drive system||Klever BIACTRON V2|
|Operating noise (max)||<50 dB|
|Max load (on bicycle)||110 kg|
|Hydraulic disc brake||Magura MT4e 180 mm|
|LED front light||Supernova M99 Pure+|
|Equipped battery||570 Wh|
|Equipped charger||Fast charger (5A, 250W)|
|Display console||2.5 LCD + E-Key + Bluetooth|
|Shifter+derailleur / sprockets (F/R)||Shimano Deore XT 10 Speed|
|Tyres||Big Ben 24 x 2.15"|
|Suspension travel (F/R)||70 mm / 65 mm|
|Rear rack load||25 kg|
|Max throttle speed||18 km/h|
|Weight (with equipped battery)||28.5 kg|
|Certifcation||EC Whole Vehicle Type Approval|
|Charge time (from 10% to 90% battery capacity)||2.3 h|
|Extras included||Regen coasting & braking|
|A||Seat tube length||460 mm|
|C||Top tube horizontal||598 mm|
|D||Head tube angle||67 °|
|E||Seat tube angle||70 °|
|G||Chainstay length||481 mm|
|H||Head tube length||180 mm|
The table is a good indication of the range to be expected, under comparable conditions:
- 360/470/570/850Wh full battery
- Outside temperature between 12 and 30 degrees Celsius
- Flat road
- Total weight betqween 95 and 105 kg (weight of rider between 70 and 80 kg)
- Light wind.
The range is an estimation because it is dependent from:
- the level of support
- the technical state of the bike (well oiled chain, optimal tyre pressure etc.)
- the total weight of the system (bike, biker, and luggage)
- the road (flat or hilly)
- the weather (temperature, tail or headwind)